Saturday, February 9, 2013

Good morning, what a HAPPY, SUNNY, day in our area!

Well, this weekend is a BUSY ONE...getting ready for my upcoming surgery this week on Wednesday! So now the question is...how are you feeling about it--nervous, excited, what? My response is "I'm @ peace with the surgery!" Ready to get it over with and begin a new chapter in my life...of hearing again in my right ear--it has been 33 LONG YEARS! So pretty excited!!

Last night, I went to a women's conference and had so much difficulty hearing and beginning to wonder if its my hearing (dropping again) or the hearing aid now working to its full effect--this can't be good!!! So after surgery, I am going to get the aid checked and perhaps, my hearing test again. Aaagghh!!

I have become more aware of my surroundings and the difficulties hearing in different situations....rather frustrating most times!

I will keep you posted on pre-op, surgery, and post-op in the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment