Friday, January 11, 2013

I discovered a REALIZATION today... 

I was entering the school's office lounge to fill up my 1 Liter water bottle and I went to the freezer to get ice. While I was "digging around the container" to get the ice (making lots of noise for my left ear to not be able to hear any background noise. I accidentally dropped one of the ice cubes to the floor--heard it hit the floor with my good ear. Well, I didn't even hear another person walk in and when I closed the freezer door and started looking for the ice cube, I looked up at one of our TAs and I heard a ping but was thinking she was cooking her lunch in the microwave. So I said to her did you see the ice cube on the floor (continuing to look on the floor)...she said oh I just picked it up and put in the sink! So as anyone HI person would say...oh, thank you...I didn't hear you come in! Felt a little embarrassed but then an AHA! moment....just in a few short weeks--I might be able to HEAR the person walk in when I am digging through the ice bucket!!! OH I CAN'T WAIT... 

Thinking SO POSITIVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment