Friday, January 4, 2013

January 4th, 2013 @ 5:45pm

Just got home from the grocery store and started fixing dinner...realizing I had forgotten to get the mail. I LOVE GETTING THE MAIL everyday...as a kid I always hoped a relative or friend would send me something in the mail instead of my parents getting bills or something relatively important for them to read. So as I walked down my driveway in darkness to the mailbox in the crisp cold area and just happy to look forward to the weekend, there were three letters in the mailbox for ME! Nothing else for anyone in the family. One of the letters was from UNC-CH hospital (where I will have my surgery)...yay, I got the OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION of my pre-op, surgery, post-op dates...WHEW, its DEFINITELY OFFICIAL and VERY EXCITED!! What a great way to start the weekend...its SURREAL!!! In six weeks, I will be changing to a BIONIC WOMAN! Hoorah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment